Home UserCP Memberlist Register Calendar FAQ
Home

Go Back   BDWF Forum Index Page > General Community > General

Old 03-29-2012, 02:12 AM
BDWF Watch Enthusiast

Default Avi Vieira Is The New Renato ShopNBC Representative

As per Shawn Wilse Avi Vieira will be the New Renato ShopNBC representative.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:11 AM
BDWF WIS

That's good news. I'm sure she'll do as great a job, as she always has done whatever the product, jewelry, gems or watches.

Here's a photo of her from a few years ago when she was a more active contributor here. This picture was taken of her and offered by her as a contest prize I was the lucky winner of during a BDWF anniversary celebration week.

DAVE
Old 03-29-2012, 03:21 AM
BDWF MASTER WIS

Old 03-29-2012, 06:56 PM
BDWF MASTER WIS

ok...I guess I'll watch.........
Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 PM
BDWF Watch Enthusiast

Good God... can this get any better? First Mink is on Shopnbc; then off; then on again... in the meantime, he is trying to sell his watches on his own site and that implodes. Now he or shall we say, the new owner, is back on Shopnbc minus Mink but with Ms. Vieira as the new Renato subject matter expert. You couldn't write a better soap opera if you tried.

I do consulting work for Fortune 1000, 100 and 50 companies. This is stuff that white papers are made of! Well, for the 2nd or 3rd time, I sincerely wish Renato the best of luck and hope they have the fan/collector base to sustain this time around.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:44 PM
BDWF Watch Addict

Default Renato

Just read the email from Renato that they are returning to ShopNBC 4/2 12 AM CT. They have partnered with MZB. I may have lost count, but I think this is the 3rd return to Shop for Renato. I'll have to Google MZB as the name doesn't ring a bell. Always a pleasure to watch Avi's knowleageable presentations. I have owned several Renato's over the years, but am down to only 1 in my current collection. A nice looking watch...although I still have trouble getting in with the oversized styling.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 AM
BDWF Watch Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeH View Post
Just read the email from Renato that they are returning to ShopNBC 4/2 12 AM CT. They have partnered with MZB. I may have lost count, but I think this is the 3rd return to Shop for Renato. I'll have to Google MZB as the name doesn't ring a bell. Always a pleasure to watch Avi's knowleageable presentations. I have owned several Renato's over the years, but am down to only 1 in my current collection. A nice looking watch...although I still have trouble getting in with the oversized styling.
http://www.mzberger.com/

They also own XO
Old 03-30-2012, 03:39 PM
BDWF Sr. Admin

Congrats to Avi on her new gig!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

--Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer), Blade Runner
Old 03-30-2012, 08:05 PM
BDWF Watch Addict

Times x2
Old 03-31-2012, 03:04 AM
BDWF Watch Enthusiast

Smile Thanks for the support!!!

I am so excited to have this opportunity! Renato watches are absolutely stunning, and with MZ Berger's help, I know that this venture will be a huge success! I recently went to NYC to meet with Daniel Mink and the MZ Berger team. Any reservations I might have had were completely gone by the time I left. I had the BEST time with Daniel and Juan (the web/ tech guy for Renato) and I feel very confident in the direction we're taking with our future collections. Daniel is so relieved to be able to focus solely on design-- something he clearly has a passion for. The meetings were very productive... and new designs are being manufactured as we speak. I wholeheartedly believe in this merger... and the entire Renato venture. Big things are on the way!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:26 AM
BDWF Owner

Without a doubt - you project a better smile than Daniel - who has - with all due respect - a face for radio

(j/k)

Bring energy and life to a brand name that needs to find its way (jmho) again ...
Old 04-06-2012, 03:29 AM
BDWF Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchGuy View Post
Good God... can this get any better? First Mink is on Shopnbc; then off; then on again... in the meantime, he is trying to sell his watches on his own site and that implodes. Now he or shall we say, the new owner, is back on Shopnbc minus Mink but with Ms. Vieira as the new Renato subject matter expert. You couldn't write a better soap opera if you tried.

I do consulting work for Fortune 1000, 100 and 50 companies. This is stuff that white papers are made of! Well, for the 2nd or 3rd time, I sincerely wish Renato the best of luck and hope they have the fan/collector base to sustain this time around.

Actually John has written a better yarn for ... Invicta

but not to qibble ... new energy and a pretty new face can bring some life back to a brand that has seen its share of marketing turmoil ...
Old 04-06-2012, 10:12 PM
BDWF Watch Addict

well, there goes my credit card bill - a beautiful face on the screen, time to start spending again.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:10 AM
BDWF Watch Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiehorn View Post
Without a doubt - you project a better smile than Daniel - who has - with all due respect - a face for radio

(j/k)

Bring energy and life to a brand name that needs to find its way (jmho) again ...
And a little more hair.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:02 AM
BDWF Admin Team

Wish I wasn't retiring in 2 years and 15 months. I'd have more money to buy watchez!